My passion for travel is not restricted to exploring one city or country but for the love of travel itself – for the experiences and opportunities it brings with it, getting to know new cultures, taking photographs of the beautiful world that we live in and meeting new people and exploring new cities.
There is a list of places I would like to visit more than others, only for this desire to know and see more, capture it through my lens and bring back unforgettable memories. These destinations have fascinated me since forever, and the only things that restrain me from packing my bags and taking off today are the costs involved in making these trips. Need to go back and read my own post on Tips and Tricks to Travel Cheap 🙂
- India – first and foremost, is my beloved Incredible India, of course. There is so much to see and explore that even a lifetime seems short.Embed from Getty Images
- Singapore – They say Singapore has the best confluence of all the Asian countries. Must visit to experience it for myself. And, even more so since it has recently been listed as Lonely Planet’s Top 10 Countries to Visit.
- Australia – Australia and its various “Greats” have fascinated me since forever – the Great Ocean Road and the Great Barrier Reef. Not to mention that my all-time favourite TV show happens to be Masterchef Australia.
- Italy & France – There is a certain strong, unexplainable attraction I have towards both countries. The gondola rides of Venice, the Colosseum at Rome, St. Peter’s Basilica, the iconic Eiffel Tower at Paris, Louvre, Catacombs are not just tourist attractions but experiences that one must indulge in. And, don’t even get me started on their food!
My favourite French phrase happens to be – Je ne parle pas Francais! 😉
- Maldives/Seychelles – I do have a thing for pristine sandy beaches and clear blue waters. I could probably spend hours sitting in those idyllic surroundings.
What are your favourite destinations? Have you been to any of the places listed above. Share your opinions in the little box below. Look forward to your feedback.