Georgia at Books And Other Miracles (BookLoverFob) has very kindly nominated me for the Real Neat Blog Award. And, though I am thrilled to accept the award, I must admit that I am at a loss to understand what this award is for.
So, I will simply take it at its literal meaning and assume that my blog is neat and as real as it can get. (Really?!)
She is a book lover and her book reviews are a must read. also, not to mention her giving me this very unusual award. Thank you so much, Georgia!
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the seven questions the person who nominated you provided.
- Nominate seven other bloggers.
- Create seven new questions for the people you nominate
- Display the logo somewhere on your blog – only if you want to. It’s an award! (Found that rule on the creator’s original post)
She had asked me the following questions, which I will attempt to answer with as much honesty as is possible –
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you be?
I already believe that I am a fictional character. So, if I could be a real life person I would like to be ME! 😀
Oh wait, I would like to be Eliza Dolittle. Or maybe, even Bella (Having a boyfriend who could fly and read minds would be so cool!)
- Where would be your dream place to live?
In my dreams, literally! Couldn’t be happier anywhere else.
- What is your favourite movie?
It’s a Bollywood film – Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara; and My Fair Lady, from Hollywood.
- What is your favorite food?
Dosa, prepared by my Mom. Everyone loves mom’s cooking, don’t they?! 🙂
- If you could step into a book and have a conversation with a character, who would it be and what would you say?
Would like to step into “Exit Interview” and ask the lead character Rasha Roy, what inspired her to write and what gave her the strength to do what she did. And, whether she would hire me! (The book is a must read.)
- If you could buy any pet, what would it be, what would it look like and what would it be called?
I wouldn’t ever buy a pet,. I would, however, love to adopt/rescue a dog. Don’t know what I would call it!
- What’s your favorite book ever?
If Tomorrow Comes happens to be my all -time favourite.
My Nominees –
- Franky Tells It Like It Is
- Starting the Climb
- positively un-broken
Their blogs are about real life incidents; their stories as close to reality as possible (without being preachy or boring) and are just as inspiring.
My questions to my Nominees –
- Which is your favourite movie and movie character?
- What is your favourite book and the one lesson you learnt from it?
- If you could say one thing to one person – living or dead, what would that be?
- What would be that one piece of advice you would like to give a new blogger?
- What is biggest fear?
I look forward to all the answers and would like to congratulate them again. 🙂