Yes, we all know that well made movies in exotic locations can work as a catalyst to finally plan that much awaited holiday. But, what if that movie showcases the true essence of travel.
That’s exactly why I put together this list – not only will it urge you to visit these places, but also showcases the joy of travel.
- Queen – a young, shy girl gets jilted just days before her wedding, when her fiance calls it off at the last minute. Her trip, encounters and experiences are endearing even if you choose to laze around in your comfy couch but at the same time will surely inspire you to take that solo trip now.
- Dil Chahta Hain – a movie about college, friendships, love and life. The breath-taking locales of Goa and Australia will surely urge you to pack your bags now.
- Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara – what could be better than a road trip in foreign lands. And if you discover yourself, along the way, nothing gets better than that. Who knows you might even find love, the way the protagonist does in this film.
- Yeh Jawani Hain Deewani – there is something magical about travelling the world as a nomad. Add to that a destination wedding and long lost friendships and finding love in the unlikeliest of places.
- Chennai Express – a film that showcases various aspects of Indian culture among beautiful scenic locations. Don’t be surprised if you end up doing the peacock dance.
Have you seen any of these? Or, do you have more to add. Leave a comment below and tell us which movie made you think about travel.